Rain is forecast in the morning so we’ll play it by ear. Expect a decision sometime in the afternoon. It just depends on how much rain we get if any. If we go, ride early if you want to go fast, then meet in the lot by 7pm. Rollout for a conversational pace for an hour then convene around the warmth of the grill. Helmet, CAMBO membership required. See you there.
UPDATE: Ride has been canceled for tonight. It’s raining again and the wind has picked up significantly. Sorry, we’ll try again for next week. Hope to see many of you at the New Year’s Day ride!