12885737_10209596015763542_6837188296588063699_oWell, just when I was about to declare Tuezday rain free, the forecast got updated and looks like there’s a chance of t-storms.  So, we’ll play it by ear.  Check back here or on FB (http://www.facebook.com/groups/cambomtb) for updates. If we get a good window or the forecast improves we’ll start at 6. CAMBO membership is necessary, and helmets are required.